POLYWOOD® outdoor furniture was established in the United States in 1990, and has since found global popularity thanks to its stylish design, longevity and fantastic eco-credentials. Our parent company DMMP are the sole importer and exclusive distributor for POLYWOOD® in the United Kingdom, with years of experience helping customers find the right garden furniture for their needs.
Manufactured to be a durable and environmentally-friendly substitute for the wood, metal or plastic used to create outdoor furniture, POLYWOOD® not only creates something wonderful from waste plastic (approximately 500 plastic bottles are used to make an Adirondack chair), but also has multiple benefits for the consumer:
- The POLYWOOD® outdoor furniture range includes both classic and contemporary designs that are available in a range of colours and finishes to compliment all outdoor spaces and styles;
- The entire POLYWOOD® range has been designed to be cushion less, ensuring customers won’t need to invest in cushions or wash/replace soft furnishings at the end of the summer season.
- POLYWOOD’s wood finishes include traditional (a rough-textured grain), original (standard wood grain) and two smooth polished finishes.
- The Phifertex fabric included in the POLYWOOD® furniture range, for example on the POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Counter Side Chair, is also recycled and resists fading tearing, fading and mould. Any scrap fabric in the production process is recycled.
- POLYWOOD outdoor furniture is unaffected by the broad range of weather experienced during a calendar year – sun, rain, snow, wind and mildew will have no impact and the POLYWOOD® will remain as good as new;
- POLYWOOD is also totally resistant to salt water and chlorine, making it the ideal choice for poolside or coastal relaxation and entertaining;
- POLYWOOD won’t splinter, warp, chip or crack over time, the only maintenance the furniture requires is a gentle wash with soap and water if needed;
- POLYWOOD furniture has a warranty of 20 years for residential use, a reflection of the durability of the materials and the premium craftmanship.