PolyWood outdoor furniture was established in the United States in 1990, and has since found global popularity thanks to its stylish design, longevity and fantastic eco-credentials. Our parent company DMMP are the sole importer and exclusive distributor for PolyWood in the United Kingdom, with years of experience helping customers find the right garden furniture for their needs.
Manufactured to be a durable and environmentally-friendly substitute for the wood, metal or plastic used to create outdoor furniture, PolyWood not only creates something wonderful from waste plastic (approximately 500 plastic bottles are used to make an Adirondack chair), but also has multiple benefits for the consumer:
- The PolyWood outdoor furniture range includes both classic and contemporary designs that are available in a range of colours and finishes to compliment all outdoor spaces and styles;
- The entire PolyWood range has been designed to be cushion less, ensuring customers won’t need to invest in cushions or wash/replace soft furnishings at the end of the summer season.
- PolyWood’s wood finishes include traditional (a rough-textured grain), original (standard wood grain) and two smooth polished finishes.
- The Phifertex fabric included in the PolyWood furniture range, for example on the POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Counter Side Chair, is also recycled and resists fading tearing, fading and mould. Any scrap fabric in the production process is recycled.
- PolyWood outdoor furniture is unaffected by the broad range of weather experienced during a calendar year – sun, rain, snow, wind and mildew will have no impact and the PolyWood will remain as good as new;
- PolyWood is also totally resistant to salt water and chlorine, making it the ideal choice for poolside or coastal relaxation and entertaining;
- PolyWood won’t splinter, warp, chip or crack over time, the only maintenance the furniture requires is a gentle wash with soap and water if needed;
- PolyWood furniture has a warranty of 20 years for residential use, a reflection of the durability of the materials and the premium craftmanship.