What is POLYWOOD outdoor furniture?
POLYWOOD is beautiful, eco-friendly outdoor furniture created from recycled plastic bottles. The POLYWOOD range includes both contemporary and classic collections including the iconic Adirondack chair, dining sets, sun loungers, outdoor sofas and bar stools that are a wonderful addition to your outdoor space.
POLYWOOD outdoor furniture was developed in the US in the 1980s as a clever way to utilise the mountains of plastic created by government recycling programmes and create a sustainable, user-friendly product. Now, nearly 30 years on, POLYWOOD is much-loved around the world and we’re proud to represent the company in the United Kingdom.
Why choose POLYWOOD?
Designed to mimic timber furniture in appearance, POLYWOOD is crafted from recycled plastic bottles but is 100% weather resistant. POLYWOOD has a wide range of fantastic features that benefit not only the environment, but that make it extremely user-friendly too.
- Each Adirondack chair is crafted from around 500 recycled plastic bottles, so you’re helping to fight the war in plastic waste by choosing POLYWOOD.
- POLYWOOD won’t splinter, warp, crack or chip over time and the only maintenance it will ever need is a wash with soapy water if it becomes dirty or dusty.
- POLYWOOD is unaffected by frost, snow, mould, rain, wind and sunshine so it will say looking as good as the day it was delivered for many years to come.
- POLYWOOD is available in a range of finishes including traditional (a rough-textured wood grain), original (standard wood grain) and two smooth-polished options. There are a wide range of colours available for your
- POLYWOOD furniture, from bright primary colours and elegant muted colours through to classic wood colours.
- Much of the POLYWOOD range has been designed to be ‘cushionless’, so you can have a comfortable set outside without carrying cushions in and out every day.
Who is POLYWOOD for?
Whether you are a homeowner looking for comfortable garden furniture that will last a lifetime or a business buyer looking to source a higher volume of outdoor seating for a project, POLYWOOD will have the perfect solution for you.
POLYWOOD can be left outside all year round, saving your precious storage space for other, more delicate outdoor equipment during the winter months and enabling you to enjoy crisp, sunny days outside.